Here’s the link: https://www.270towin.com/quiz.php#.WaV7b9GQzIV
The electoral college really does none of the things it is supposed to do.
And ponder this before you say I am being a “liberal whiner” or such:
Clinton won a gigantic 370-168 electoral vote majority and became president, despite having won only 43 percent of the popular vote [in 1992].
See also, Eric Black’s series in the Minn Post (not in any particular order):
- 10 reasons why the Electoral College is a problem
- In defense of the Electoral College system … and some responses
- How to work around the Electoral College — without amending the Constitution
- Picking a president: dangers — and weird outcomes — of the Electoral College
- Why the Constitution’s Framers didn’t want us to directly elect the president
- Our Electoral College system is weird — and not in a good way
- Imagining some other ways to run elections
- Why the same two parties dominate our two-party system